Copy as Markdown
/* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
* Front-to-backend communication to keep Touch Bar updated
interface nsITouchBarUpdater : nsISupports
* Updates an array of nsITouchBarInputs in the specified window.
void updateTouchBarInputs(in nsIBaseWindow aWindow, in Array<nsITouchBarInput> aInputs);
* Enter the native Touch Bar customization window.
* Checks if the user is using a Touch Bar-compatible Mac.
* Sets whether the Touch Bar is initialized.
* NOTE: This method is for internal unit tests only! Normally, the system
* sets this value after a Touch Bar is initialized on compatible Macs.
void setTouchBarInitialized(in boolean aIsInitialized);
* If aShowing is true, aPopover is shown. Otherwise, it is hidden.
void showPopover(in nsIBaseWindow aWindow, in nsITouchBarInput aPopover, in boolean aShowing);