Copy as Markdown
/* -*- Mode: C++; tab-width: 4; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 4 -*- */
/* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
* Native types
[ptr] native nsDevMode(DEVMODEW);
* Simplified PrintSettings for Windows interface
interface nsIPrintSettingsWin : nsISupports
* Data Members
* Each of these data members make a copy
* of the contents. If you get the value,
* you own the memory.
* The following three pieces of data are needed
* to create a DC for printing. These are typcially
* gotten via the PrintDLG call ro can be obtained
* via the "m_pd" data member of the CPrintDialog
* in MFC.
[noscript] attribute AString deviceName;
[noscript] attribute AString driverName;
[noscript] attribute nsDevMode devMode;
* Copy relevant print settings from native Windows device.
* @param hdc HDC to copy from
* @param devMode DEVMODE to copy from
[notxpcom] void copyFromNative(in nsHdc hdc, in nsDevMode devMode);
* Copy relevant print settings to native windows structures.
* @param devMode DEVMODE to be populated.
[notxpcom] void copyToNative(in nsDevMode devMode);