/* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
* Allow applications to interface with the Mac OS X Dock.
* Applications may indicate progress on their Dock icon. Only one such
* progress indicator is available to the entire application.
interface nsIMacDockSupport : nsISupports
* Menu to use for application-specific dock menu items.
attribute nsIStandaloneNativeMenu dockMenu;
* Activate the application. This should be used by an application to
* activate itself when a dock menu is selected as selection of a dock menu
* item does not automatically activate the application.
* @param aIgnoreOtherApplications If false, the application is activated
* only if no other application is currently active. If true, the
* application activates regardless.
void activateApplication(in boolean aIgnoreOtherApplications);
* Text used to badge the dock tile.
attribute AString badgeText;