/* -*- Mode: C++; tab-width: 2; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 2 -*- */
/* vim:set ts=2 sw=2 sts=2 et cindent: */
/* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
* This is a private interface used by the internals of the networking library.
* It will never be frozen. Do not use it in external code.
[scriptable, builtinclass, uuid(24e598fd-7b1a-436c-9154-14d8b38df8a5)]
interface nsPIDNSService : nsIDNSService
* called to initialize the DNS service.
* called to shutdown the DNS service. any pending asynchronous
* requests will be canceled, and the local cache of DNS records
* will be cleared. NOTE: the operating system may still have
* its own cache of DNS records, which would be unaffected by
* this method.
* Whether or not DNS prefetching (aka RESOLVE_SPECULATE) is enabled
attribute boolean prefetchEnabled;