/* -*- Mode: C++; tab-width: 2; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 2 -*- */
/* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
* Due to the historical reason, this listener interface says "document state",
* but this listener listens to HTML editor state.
interface nsIDocumentStateListener : nsISupports
* NotifyDocumentWillBeDestroyed() is called when HTML editor instance is
* being destroyed. Note that related objects may have already gone when
* this is called because that may cause destroying HTML editor.
* NotifyDocumentStateChanged() is called when dirty state of HTML editor
* is changed.
* @param aNowDirty if true, this is called when the HTML editor becomes
* dirty. Otherwise, called when it becomes not dirty.
void NotifyDocumentStateChanged(in boolean aNowDirty);