/* -*- Mode: C++; tab-width: 4; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 4 -*- */
/* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
* This interface is used to accompany the nsIController for a
* <browser> element. It is used to update the commands in the
* parent process when the set of child command have changed.
interface nsIBrowserController : nsISupports
// Update the commands for a given action in the parent process.
void enableDisableCommands(in AString action,
in Array<ACString> enabledCommands,
in Array<ACString> disabledCommands);