Copy as Markdown
/* -*- Mode: C++; tab-width: 2; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 2 -*- */
/* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
* This interface represents a content node that loads objects.
* Please make sure to update the MozObjectLoadingContent WebIDL
* mixin to mirror this interface when changing it.
[scriptable, builtinclass, uuid(2eb3195e-3eea-4083-bb1d-d2d70fa35ccb)]
interface nsIObjectLoadingContent : nsISupports
* See notes in nsObjectLoadingContent.h
const unsigned long TYPE_LOADING = 0;
const unsigned long TYPE_IMAGE = 1;
const unsigned long TYPE_FALLBACK = 2;
const unsigned long TYPE_FAKE_PLUGIN = 3;
const unsigned long TYPE_DOCUMENT = 4;
const unsigned long TYPE_NULL = 5;
const unsigned long PLUGIN_ACTIVE = 0xFF;
// Plugins-specific permission indicating that we want to prompt the user
// to decide whether they want to allow a plugin, but to do so in a less
// intrusive way than PROMPT_ACTION would entail. At the time of writing,
// this means hiding all in-content plugin overlays, but still showing the
// plugin badge in the URL bar.
const unsigned long PLUGIN_PERMISSION_PROMPT_ACTION_QUIET = 8;
* The actual mime type (the one we got back from the network
* request) for the element.
readonly attribute ACString actualType;
* Gets the type of the content that's currently loaded. See
* the constants above for the list of possible values.
readonly attribute unsigned long displayedType;
* Gets the content type that corresponds to the give MIME type. See the
* constants above for the list of possible values. If nothing else fits,
* TYPE_FALLBACK will be returned.
unsigned long getContentTypeForMIMEType(in AUTF8String aMimeType);
* Forces a re-evaluation and reload of the tag, optionally invalidating its
* click-to-play state. This can be used when the MIME type that provides a
* type has changed, for instance, to force the tag to re-evalulate the
* handler to use.
void reload(in boolean aClearActivation);
* Puts the tag in the "waiting on a channel" state and adopts this
* channel. This does not override the normal logic of examining attributes
* and the channel type, so the load may cancel this channel if it decides not
* to use one.
* This assumes:
* - This tag has not begun loading yet
* - This channel has not yet hit OnStartRequest
* - The caller will continue to pass channel events to us as a listener
[noscript] void initializeFromChannel(in nsIRequest request);
* The URL of the data/src loaded in the object. This may be null (i.e.
* an <embed> with no src).
readonly attribute nsIURI srcURI;
* Disable the use of fake plugins and reload the tag if necessary.
* Switch the tag into the TYPE_DOCUMENT state, and returns the
* BrowsingContext which the load should complete in.
[noscript] BrowsingContext upgradeLoadToDocument(in nsIChannel channel);