/* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
* ***** this is the suite version of nsIBrowserGlue *****
* nsISuiteGlue is a dirty and rather fluid interface to host shared utility
* methods used by suite UI code, but which are not local to a suite window.
* The component implementing this interface is meant to be a singleton
* (service) and should progressively replace some of the shared "glue" code
* scattered in suite/ (e.g. bits of utilOverlay.js,
* contentAreaUtils.js, globalOverlay.js), avoiding dynamic
* inclusion and initialization of a ton of JS code for *each* window.
* Due to its nature and origin, this interface won't probably be the most
* elegant or stable in the mozilla codebase, but its aim is rather pragmatic:
* 1) reducing the performance overhead which affects browser window load;
* 2) allow global hooks (e.g. startup and shutdown observers) which survive
* suite windows to accomplish suite-related activities, such as shutdown
* sanitization (see bug #284086)
interface nsISuiteGlue : nsISupports
* Opens the Download Manager.
void showDownloadManager( [optional] in boolean newDownload );
* Deletes privacy sensitive data according to user preferences
* @param aParentWindow an optionally null window which is the parent of the
* sanitization dialog (if it has to be shown per user preferences)
void sanitize(in nsIDOMWindow aParentWindow);