/* -*- Mode: C++; tab-width: 4; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 4 -*- */
/* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
* This interface provides a means for enumerating the contents of a directory.
* It is similar to nsISimpleEnumerator except the retrieved entries are QI'ed
* to nsIFile, and there is a mechanism for closing the directory when the
* enumeration is complete.
interface nsIDirectoryEnumerator : nsISimpleEnumerator
* Retrieves the next file in the sequence. The "nextFile" element is the
* first element upon the first call. This attribute is null if there is no
* next element.
readonly attribute nsIFile nextFile;
* Closes the directory being enumerated, releasing the system resource.
* @throws NS_OK if the call succeeded and the directory was closed.
* NS_ERROR_FAILURE if the directory close failed.
* It is safe to call this function many times.