Copy as Markdown
/* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
* Public prototypes for base64 encoding/decoding.
* Functions to start a base64 decoding/encoding context.
extern NSSBase64Decoder *
NSSBase64Decoder_Create(PRInt32 (*output_fn)(void *, const unsigned char *,
extern NSSBase64Encoder *
NSSBase64Encoder_Create(PRInt32 (*output_fn)(void *, const char *, PRInt32),
* Push data through the decoder/encoder, causing the output_fn (provided
* to Create) to be called with the decoded/encoded data.
NSSBase64Decoder_Update(NSSBase64Decoder *data, const char *buffer,
NSSBase64Encoder_Update(NSSBase64Encoder *data, const unsigned char *buffer,
* When you're done processing, call this to close the context.
* If "abort_p" is false, then calling this may cause the output_fn
* to be called one last time (as the last buffered data is flushed out).
NSSBase64Decoder_Destroy(NSSBase64Decoder *data, PRBool abort_p);
NSSBase64Encoder_Destroy(NSSBase64Encoder *data, PRBool abort_p);
* Perform base64 decoding from an ascii string "inStr" to an Item.
* The length of the input must be provided as "inLen". The Item
* may be provided (as "outItemOpt"); you can also pass in a NULL
* and the Item will be allocated for you.
* In any case, the data within the Item will be allocated for you.
* All allocation will happen out of the passed-in "arenaOpt", if non-NULL.
* If "arenaOpt" is NULL, standard allocation (heap) will be used and
* you will want to free the result via SECITEM_FreeItem.
* Return value is NULL on error, the Item (allocated or provided) otherwise.
extern SECItem *
NSSBase64_DecodeBuffer(PLArenaPool *arenaOpt, SECItem *outItemOpt,
const char *inStr, unsigned int inLen);
* Perform base64 encoding of binary data "inItem" to an ascii string.
* The output buffer may be provided (as "outStrOpt"); you can also pass
* in a NULL and the buffer will be allocated for you. The result will
* be null-terminated, and if the buffer is provided, "maxOutLen" must
* specify the maximum length of the buffer and will be checked to
* supply sufficient space space for the encoded result. (If "outStrOpt"
* is NULL, "maxOutLen" is ignored.)
* If "outStrOpt" is NULL, allocation will happen out of the passed-in
* "arenaOpt", if *it* is non-NULL, otherwise standard allocation (heap)
* will be used.
* Return value is NULL on error, the output buffer (allocated or provided)
extern char *
NSSBase64_EncodeItem(PLArenaPool *arenaOpt, char *outStrOpt,
unsigned int maxOutLen, SECItem *inItem);
#endif /* _NSSB64_H_ */