/* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
interface nsIWifiAccessPoint : nsISupports
* The mac address of the WiFi node. The format of this string is:
readonly attribute ACString mac;
* Public name of a wireless network. The charset of this string is ASCII.
* This string will be null if not available.
* Note that this is a conversion of the SSID which makes it "displayable".
* for any comparisons, you want to use the Raw SSID.
readonly attribute AString ssid;
* Public name of a wireless network. These are the bytes that are read off
* of the network, may contain nulls, and generally shouldn't be displayed to
* the user.
readonly attribute ACString rawSSID;
* Current signal strength measured in dBm.
readonly attribute long signal;