/* -*- Mode: C++; tab-width: 2; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 2 -*- */
/* vim:set ts=2 sw=2 sts=2 et cindent: */
/* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
* This is a private interface used by the internals of the networking library.
* It will never be frozen. Do not use it in external code.
[builtinclass, scriptable, uuid(18f73bf1-b35b-4b7b-aa9a-11bcbdbc389c)]
interface nsPISocketTransportService : nsIRoutedSocketTransportService
* init/shutdown routines.
void shutdown(in bool aXpcomShutdown);
* controls the TCP sender window clamp
readonly attribute long sendBufferSize;
* Controls whether the socket transport service is offline.
* Setting it offline will cause non-local socket detachment.
attribute boolean offline;
* Controls the default timeout (in seconds) for sending keepalive probes.
readonly attribute long keepaliveIdleTime;
* Controls the default interval (in seconds) between retrying keepalive probes.
readonly attribute long keepaliveRetryInterval;
* Controls the default retransmission count for keepalive probes.
readonly attribute long keepaliveProbeCount;
* I/O activity observer topic. Sends out information about the
* amount of data we're sending/receiving via sockets and disk files.
* Activated via the "io.activity.enabled" preference.
#define NS_IO_ACTIVITY "io-activity"