/* -*- Mode: C++; tab-width: 4; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 4 -*- */
/* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
interface nsIStreamListener : nsIRequestObserver
* Called when the next chunk of data (corresponding to the request) may
* be read without blocking the calling thread. The onDataAvailable impl
* must read exactly |aCount| bytes of data before returning.
* @param aRequest request corresponding to the source of the data
* @param aInputStream input stream containing the data chunk
* @param aOffset
* Number of bytes that were sent in previous onDataAvailable calls
* for this request. In other words, the sum of all previous count
* @param aCount number of bytes available in the stream
* NOTE: The aInputStream parameter must implement readSegments.
* An exception thrown from onDataAvailable has the side-effect of
* causing the request to be canceled.
void onDataAvailable(in nsIRequest aRequest,
in nsIInputStream aInputStream,
in unsigned long long aOffset,
in unsigned long aCount);