Copy as Markdown
/* -*- Mode: C++; tab-width: 4; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 4 -*- */
/* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
* A request observer proxy is used to ship data over to another thread
* specified by the thread's dispatch target. The "true" request observer's
* methods are invoked on the other thread.
* This interface only provides the initialization needed after construction.
* Otherwise, these objects are used simply as nsIRequestObserver's.
interface nsIRequestObserverProxy : nsIRequestObserver
* Initializes an nsIRequestObserverProxy.
* @param observer - receives observer notifications on the main thread
* @param context - the context argument that will be passed to OnStopRequest
* and OnStartRequest. This has to be stored permanently on
* initialization because it sometimes can't be
* AddRef/Release'd off-main-thread.
void init(in nsIRequestObserver observer, in nsISupports context);