Copy as Markdown
/* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
* An interface for accessing the proxy info that a channel was
* constructed with.
* @see nsIProxiedProtocolHandler
interface nsIProxiedChannel : nsISupports
* Gets the proxy info the channel was constructed with. null or a
* proxyInfo with type "direct" mean no proxy.
* The returned proxy info must not be modified.
readonly attribute nsIProxyInfo proxyInfo;
* The HTTP response code returned from the proxy to the CONNECT method.
* The response code is only available when we get the response from
* the proxy server, so this value is known in and after OnStartRequest.
* If CONNECT method is not used, httpProxyConnectResponseCode is always -1.
* After OnStartRequest, httpProxyConnectResponseCode is the real HTTP
* response code or 0 if we can't reach to the proxy.
readonly attribute int32_t httpProxyConnectResponseCode;