Copy as Markdown
/* -*- Mode: C++; tab-width: 2; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 2 -*- */
/* vim:set ts=2 sw=2 sts=2 et cindent: */
/* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
* An extension of nsIProtocolProxyService
[scriptable, builtinclass, uuid(b2e5b2c0-e21e-4845-b336-be6d60a38951)]
interface nsIProtocolProxyService2 : nsIProtocolProxyService
* Call this method to cause the PAC file (if any is configured) to be
* reloaded. The PAC file is loaded asynchronously.
* This method is identical to asyncResolve() except:
* - it only accepts an nsIChannel, not an nsIURI;
* - it may execute the callback function immediately (i.e from the stack
* of asyncResolve2()) if it is immediately ready to run.
* The nsICancelable return value will be null in that case.
in nsIChannel aChannel, in unsigned long aFlags,
in nsIProtocolProxyCallback aCallback,
[optional] in nsISerialEventTarget aMainThreadTarget);