Copy as Markdown
/* -*- Mode: C++; tab-width: 2; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 2 -*- */
/* vim:set ts=2 sw=2 sts=2 et cindent: */
/* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
* This interface serves as a closure for nsIProtocolProxyService's
* asyncResolve method.
interface nsIProtocolProxyCallback : nsISupports
* This method is called when proxy info is available or when an error
* in the proxy resolution occurs.
* @param aRequest
* The value returned from asyncResolve.
* @param aChannel
* The channel passed to asyncResolve.
* @param aProxyInfo
* The resulting proxy info or null if there is no associated proxy
* info for aURI. As with the result of nsIProtocolProxyService's
* resolve method, a null result implies that a direct connection
* should be used.
* @param aStatus
* The status of the callback. This is a failure code if the request
* could not be satisfied, in which case the value of aStatus
* indicates the reason for the failure and aProxyInfo will be null.
void onProxyAvailable(in nsICancelable aRequest,
in nsIChannel aChannel,
in nsIProxyInfo aProxyInfo,
in nsresult aStatus);