Copy as Markdown
/* -*- Mode: C++; tab-width: 4; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 4 -*- */
/* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
* An interface to access the the base channel
* associated with a MultiPartChannel.
[scriptable, builtinclass, uuid(4fefb490-5567-11e5-a837-0800200c9a66)]
interface nsIMultiPartChannel : nsISupports
* readonly attribute to access the underlying channel
readonly attribute nsIChannel baseChannel;
* Attribute guaranteed to be different for different parts of
* the same multipart document.
readonly attribute uint32_t partID;
[noscript] readonly attribute boolean isFirstPart;
* Set to true when onStopRequest is received from the base channel.
* The listener can check this from its onStopRequest to determine
* whether more data can be expected.
readonly attribute boolean isLastPart;
* An interface that listeners can implement to receive a notification
* when the last part of the multi-part channel has finished, and the
* final OnStopRequest has been sent.
interface nsIMultiPartChannelListener : nsISupports
* Sent when all parts have finished and sent OnStopRequest.
void onAfterLastPart(in nsresult status);