Copy as Markdown
/* -*- Mode: C++; tab-width: 4; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 4 -*- */
/* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
* The MIME stream separates headers and a datastream. It also allows
* automatic creation of the content-length header.
interface nsIMIMEInputStream : nsIInputStream
* Adds an additional header to the stream on the form "name: value". May
* not be called once the stream has been started to be read.
* @param name name of the header
* @param value value of the header
void addHeader(in string name, in string value);
* Visits all headers which have been added via addHeader. Calling
* addHeader while visiting request headers has undefined behavior.
* @param aVisitor
* The header visitor instance.
void visitHeaders(in nsIHttpHeaderVisitor visitor);
* Sets data-stream. May not be called once the stream has been started
* to be read.
* The cursor of the new stream should be located at the beginning of the
* stream if the implementation of the nsIMIMEInputStream also is used as
* an nsISeekableStream.
* @param stream stream containing the data for the stream
void setData(in nsIInputStream stream);
* Get the wrapped data stream
readonly attribute nsIInputStream data;