Copy as Markdown
/* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
* This interface provides methods to initialize an input stream channel.
* The input stream channel serves as a data pump for an input stream.
interface nsIInputStreamChannel : nsISupports
* Sets the URI for this channel. This must be called before the
* channel is opened, and it may only be called once.
void setURI(in nsIURI aURI);
* Get/set the content stream
* This stream contains the data that will be pushed to the channel's
* stream listener. If the stream is non-blocking and supports the
* nsIAsyncInputStream interface, then the stream will be read directly.
* Otherwise, the stream will be read on a background thread.
* This attribute must be set before the channel is opened, and it may
* only be set once.
* @throws NS_ERROR_IN_PROGRESS if the setter is called after the channel
* has been opened.
attribute nsIInputStream contentStream;
* Get/set the srcdoc data string. When the input stream channel is
* created to load a srcdoc iframe, this is set to hold the value of the
* srcdoc attribute.
* This should be the same value used to create contentStream, but this is
* not checked.
* Changing the value of this attribute will not otherwise affect the
* functionality of the channel or input stream.
attribute AString srcdocData;
* Returns true if srcdocData has been set within the channel.
readonly attribute boolean isSrcdocChannel;
* The base URI to be used for the channel. Used when the base URI cannot
* be inferred by other means, for example when this is a srcdoc channel.
attribute nsIURI baseURI;