/* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
* Used for triggering when a HTTP/2 push is received.
interface nsIHttpPushListener : nsISupports
* When provided as a notificationCallback to an httpChannel, this.onPush()
* will be invoked when there is a >= Http2 push to that
* channel. The push may be in progress.
* The consumer must start the new channel in the usual way by calling
* pushChannel.AsyncOpen with a nsIStreamListener object that
* will receive the normal sequence of OnStartRequest(),
* 0 to N OnDataAvailable(), and onStopRequest().
* The new channel can be canceled after the AsyncOpen if it is not wanted.
* @param associatedChannel
* the monitor channel that was recieved on
* @param pushChannel
* a channel to the resource which is being pushed
void onPush(in nsIHttpChannel associatedChannel,
in nsIHttpChannel pushChannel);