/* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
* The returned JSON contains arrays with data
[scriptable, function, uuid(19d7f24f-a95a-4fd9-87e2-d96e9e4b1f6d)]
interface nsINetDashboardCallback : nsISupports
void onDashboardDataAvailable(in jsval data);
/* The dashboard service.
* The async API returns JSONs, which hold arrays with the required info.
* Only one request of each type may be pending at any time.
interface nsIDashboard : nsISupports
/* Arrays: host, port, tcp, active, socksent, sockreceived
* Values: sent, received */
void requestSockets(in nsINetDashboardCallback cb);
/* Arrays: host, port, spdy, ssl
* Array of arrays: active, idle */
void requestHttpConnections(in nsINetDashboardCallback cb);
/* Arrays: hostport, encrypted, msgsent, msgreceived, sentsize, receivedsize */
void requestWebsocketConnections(in nsINetDashboardCallback cb);
/* Arrays: hostname, family, hostaddr, expiration */
void requestDNSInfo(in nsINetDashboardCallback cb);
/* aProtocol: a transport layer protocol:
* ex: "ssl", "tcp", default is "tcp".
* aHost: the host's name
* aPort: the port which the connection will open on
* aTimeout: the timespan before the connection will be timed out */
void requestConnection(in ACString aHost, in unsigned long aPort,
in string aProtocol, in unsigned long aTimeout,
in nsINetDashboardCallback cb);
/* When true, the service will log websocket events */
attribute boolean enableLogging;
/* DNS resolver for host name
* aHost: host name */
void requestDNSLookup(in ACString aHost, in nsINetDashboardCallback cb);
* Asyncly returns stats regarding the "Race Cache With Network" feature.
void requestRcwnStats(in nsINetDashboardCallback cb);