/* -*- Mode: C; tab-width: 8; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 4 -*-
* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
* Copyright 1992,1993 Simmule Turner and Rich Salz. All rights reserved.
* This software is not subject to any license of the American Telephone
* and Telegraph Company or of the Regents of the University of California.
* Permission is granted to anyone to use this software for any purpose on
* any computer system, and to alter it and redistribute it freely, subject
* to the following restrictions:
* 1. The authors are not responsible for the consequences of use of this
* software, no matter how awful, even if they arise from flaws in it.
* 2. The origin of this software must not be misrepresented, either by
* explicit claim or by omission. Since few users ever read sources,
* credits must appear in the documentation.
* 3. Altered versions must be plainly marked as such, and must not be
* misrepresented as being the original software. Since few users
* ever read sources, credits must appear in the documentation.
* 4. This notice may not be removed or altered.
** Editline system header file for Unix.
#define CRLF "\r\n"
#define FORWARD STATIC
typedef struct dirent DIRENTRY;
typedef struct direct DIRENTRY;
#endif /* defined(USE_DIRENT) */
#define S_ISDIR(m) (((m) & S_IFMT) == S_IFDIR)
#endif /* !defined(S_ISDIR) */
#endif /* editline_unix_h */