Copy as Markdown
/* -*- Mode: C; tab-width: 8; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 4 -*-
* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
* Copyright 1992,1993 Simmule Turner and Rich Salz. All rights reserved.
* This software is not subject to any license of the American Telephone
* and Telegraph Company or of the Regents of the University of California.
* Permission is granted to anyone to use this software for any purpose on
* any computer system, and to alter it and redistribute it freely, subject
* to the following restrictions:
* 1. The authors are not responsible for the consequences of use of this
* software, no matter how awful, even if they arise from flaws in it.
* 2. The origin of this software must not be misrepresented, either by
* explicit claim or by omission. Since few users ever read sources,
* credits must appear in the documentation.
* 3. Altered versions must be plainly marked as such, and must not be
* misrepresented as being the original software. Since few users
* ever read sources, credits must appear in the documentation.
* 4. This notice may not be removed or altered.
** Internal header file for editline library.
#endif /* defined(HAVE_STDLIB) */
#endif /* defined(SYS_UNIX) */
#endif /* defined(SYS_OS9) */
#define SIZE_T unsigned int
#endif /* !defined(SIZE_T) */
typedef unsigned char CHAR;
#define STATIC static
#define STATIC /* NULL */
#endif /* !defined(HIDE) */
#define CONST const
#define MEM_INC 64
#define SCREEN_INC 256
#define DISPOSE(p) free((char*)(p))
#define NEW(T, c) \
((T*)malloc((unsigned int)(sizeof (T) * (c))))
#define RENEW(p, T, c) \
(p = (T*)realloc((char*)(p), (unsigned int)(sizeof (T) * (c))))
#define COPYFROMTO(new, p, len) \
(void)memcpy((char*)(new), (char*)(p), (int)(len))
** Variables and routines internal to this package.
extern unsigned rl_eof;
extern unsigned rl_erase;
extern unsigned rl_intr;
extern unsigned rl_kill;
extern unsigned rl_quit;
extern char *rl_complete();
extern int rl_list_possib();
extern void rl_ttyset(int);
extern void rl_add_slash(char *, char *);
extern char *getenv();
extern char *malloc();
extern char *realloc();
extern char *memcpy();
extern char *strcat();
extern char *strchr();
extern char *strrchr();
extern char *strcpy();
extern char *strdup();
extern int strcmp();
extern int strlen();
extern int strncmp();
#endif /* !defined(HAVE_STDLIB) */
#endif /* editline_editline_h */