/* -*- Mode: C++; tab-width: 40; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 2 -*- */
/* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this file,
* You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
[scriptable, function, uuid(4e258af8-cffb-47bc-b16d-e8241243426e)]
interface nsIDOMMozWakeLockListener : nsISupports
* The callback will be called when a lock topic changes its lock
* Possible states are:
* - "unlocked" - nobody holds the wake lock.
* - "locked-foreground" - at least one window holds the wake lock,
* and it is visible.
* - "locked-background" - at least one window holds the wake lock,
* but all of them are hidden.
* @param aTopic The resource name related to the wake lock.
* @param aState The wake lock state
void callback(in AString aTopic, in AString aState);