||This class helps retrieving existing and listening to "root" resources.
This is a fork of ResourceCommand, but specific to context-less
resources which can be listened to right away when connecting to the RDP server.
The main difference in term of implementation is that:
- we receive a root front as constructor argument (instead of `commands` object)
- we only listen for RDP events on the Root actor (instead of watcher and target actors)
- there is no legacy listener support
- there is no resource transformers
- there is a lot of logic around targets that is removed here.
See ResourceCommand for comments and jsdoc.
TODO Bug 1758530 - Investigate sharing code with ResourceCommand instead of forking.
@param object commands
The commands object with all interfaces defined from devtools/shared/commands/
@param object rootFront
Front for the Root actor.