Copy as Markdown
# Git guide
This guide is designed to help you get started with git and use its basics commands.
- [Getting started](#getting-started)
- [First contribution](#first-contribution)
- [Good first bugs](#good-first-bugs)
## Getting started
To get started with git, first install git from the given link or if you have already installed it then update to its latest version.
- [Install git](https://git-scm.com/book/en/v2/Getting-Started-Installing-Git)
After installing git successfully, make a account at github.
- [Get started with GitHub](https://help.github.com/en/github/getting-started-with-github/signing-up-for-a-new-github-account)
## First contribution
Making a contribution is always good way to start in GitHub.
Let's make your first contribution using some simple steps and learning some commands.
- [Make your contribution](https://github.com/firstcontributions/first-contributions)
## Good first bugs
Now, you have learned how to make contribution then try some of our easy bugs for you.
- [Our tips for finding easy bugs](https://github.com/mozilla-mobile/shared-docs/blob/master/android/CONTRIBUTING_code.md#finding-issues-to-work-on)
- [fenix `good first issue`s](https://github.com/mozilla-mobile/fenix/labels/good%20first%20issue)