/* -*- Mode: C++; tab-width: 2; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 2 -*- */
/* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
* nsIMacUtils: Generic globally-available Mac-specific utilities.
interface nsIMacUtils : nsISupports
* Returns a string containing a list of architectures delimited
* by "-". Architecture sets are always in the same order:
* ppc > i386 > ppc64 > x86_64 > (future additions)
readonly attribute AString architecturesInBinary;
* True when running under binary translation (Rosetta).
readonly attribute boolean isTranslated;