Copy as Markdown
/* vim: se cin sw=2 ts=2 et : */
/* -*- Mode: C++; tab-width: 2; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 2 -*-
* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
* This interface controls tab preview-specific behavior. Creating an
* nsITaskbarTabPreview for a window will hide that window's
* nsITaskbarWindowPreview in the taskbar - the native API performs this
* unconditionally. When there are no more tab previews for a window, the
* nsITaskbarWindowPreview will automatically become visible again.
* An application may have as many tab previews per window as memory allows.
[scriptable, builtinclass, uuid(11E4C8BD-5C2D-4E1A-A9A1-79DD5B0FE544)]
interface nsITaskbarTabPreview : nsITaskbarPreview
* The title displayed above the thumbnail
* Default: an empty string
attribute AString title;
* The icon displayed next to the title in the preview
* Default: null
attribute imgIContainer icon;
* Rearranges the preview relative to another tab preview from the same window
* @param aNext The preview to the right of this one. A value of null
* indicates that the preview is the rightmost one.
void move(in nsITaskbarTabPreview aNext);
* Used internally to grab the handle to the proxy window.
* Used internally to ensure that the taskbar knows about this preview. If a
* preview is not registered, then the API call to set its sibling (via move)
* will silently fail.
* This method is only invoked when it is safe to make taskbar API calls.