Copy as Markdown
/* vim: se cin sw=2 ts=2 et : */
/* -*- Mode: C++; tab-width: 2; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 2 -*-
* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
* Common interface for both window and tab taskbar previews. This interface
* cannot be instantiated directly.
interface nsITaskbarPreview : nsISupports
* The controller for this preview. A controller is required to provide
* the behavior and appearance of the taskbar previews. It is responsible for
* determining the size and contents of the preview, which buttons are
* displayed and how the application responds to user actions on the preview.
* Neither preview makes full use of the controller. See the documentation
* for nsITaskbarWindowPreview and nsITaskbarTabPreview for details on which
* controller methods are used.
* The controller is not allowed to be null.
* @see nsITaskbarPreviewController
attribute nsITaskbarPreviewController controller;
* The tooltip displayed above the preview when the user hovers over it
* Default: an empty string
attribute AString tooltip;
* Whether or not the preview is visible.
* Changing this option is expensive for tab previews since toggling this
* option will destroy/create the proxy window and its registration with the
* taskbar. If any step of that fails, an exception will be thrown.
* For window previews, this operation is very cheap.
* Default: false
attribute boolean visible;
* Gets/sets whether or not the preview is marked active (selected) in the
attribute boolean active;
* Invalidates the taskbar's cached image of this preview, forcing a redraw
* if necessary