Copy as Markdown
/* -*- Mode: C++; tab-width: 4; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 4 -*- */
/* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
interface nsIPrinterList : nsISupports
* Initializes certain settings from the native printer into the PrintSettings
* These settings include, but are not limited to:
* Page Orientation
* Page Size
* Number of Copies
void initPrintSettingsFromPrinter(in AString aPrinterName,
in nsIPrintSettings aPrintSettings);
* The system default printer name. This is not necessarily gecko's
* default printer; see nsIPrintSettingsService.lastUsedPrinterName
* for that.
readonly attribute AString systemDefaultPrinterName;
* Returns a promise that resolves to the printer of a given name, or is
* rejected if there is no such printer.
[implicit_jscontext] Promise getPrinterByName(in AString aPrinterName);
* Returns a promise that resolves to the printer of a given system name, or
* is rejected if there is no such printer.
* This may be more efficient than using getNamedPrinter, but requires the
* caller to know the system name of the printer they want to find.
[implicit_jscontext] Promise getPrinterBySystemName(in AString aPrinterName);
* Returns a promise that resolves to the printer of the given name, or
* the default system printer, or is rejected if there are no printers
[implicit_jscontext] Promise getNamedOrDefaultPrinter(in AString aPrinterName);
* Returns a promise that resolves to an array of printers.
[implicit_jscontext] readonly attribute Promise printers;
* Returns a Promise that resolves to an array of nsIPaper instances
* for common paper sizes suitable to be supported for Save to PDF.
[implicit_jscontext] readonly attribute Promise fallbackPaperList;