Copy as Markdown
/* -*- Mode: C++; tab-width: 4; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 4 -*- */
/* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
interface nsIPaper : nsISupports
* The internal name of the paper (a fixed, non-localized ID).
* (For CUPS, this is the PWG-standardized name as used internally by CUPS;
* on Windows, it is the integer paper ID as a string.)
readonly attribute AString id;
* The human-readable (potentially localized) name of the paper.
readonly attribute AString name;
* The width of the paper assuming portrait orientation, in points.
* That is, the length of the shorter edges of the paper.
readonly attribute double width;
* The height of the paper assuming portrait orientation, in points.
* That is, the length of the longer edges of the paper.
readonly attribute double height;
* The Promise resolves with an nsIPaperMargin object. The margin widths contained
* in that object's top/bottom/left/right properties are relative to the paper in
* portrait orientation. That is, top and bottom are the margins for the short edges,
* and left and right are the margins for the long edges.
[implicit_jscontext] readonly attribute Promise unwriteableMargin;