Copy as Markdown
/* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
* Validates arguments on the command line of an XUL application.
* Each validator is registered in the category "command-line-validator".
* The entries in this category are read in alphabetical order, and each
* category value is treated as a service contractid implementing this
* By convention, validator with ordinary priority should begin with "m".
* Category Entry Value
* command-line-validator b-browser @mozilla.org/browser/clh;1
* command-line-validator m-edit @mozilla.org/composer/clh;1
* command-line-validator m-irc @mozilla.org/chatzilla/clh;1
interface nsICommandLineValidator : nsISupports
* Process the command-line validators in the proper order, calling
* "validate()" on each.
* @throws NS_ERROR_ABORT if any validator throws NS_ERROR_ABORT. All other
* errors thrown by validators will be silently ignored.
void validate(in nsICommandLine aCommandLine);