Copy as Markdown
/* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
typedef SECItem *(*SEC_PKCS12GetPassword)(void *arg);
/* Decode functions */
/* Import a PFX item.
* der_pfx is the der-encoded pfx item to import.
* pbef, and pbefarg are used to retrieve passwords for the HMAC,
* and any passwords needed for passing to PKCS5 encryption
* algorithm is the algorithm by which private keys are stored in
* the key database. this could be a specific algorithm or could
* be based on a global setting.
* slot is the slot to where the certificates will be placed. if NULL,
* the internal key slot is used.
* If the process is successful, a SECSuccess is returned, otherwise
* a failure occurred.
SEC_PKCS12PutPFX(SECItem *der_pfx, SECItem *pwitem,
PK11SlotInfo *slot, void *wincx);
/* check the first two bytes of a file to make sure that it matches
* the desired header for a PKCS 12 file
PRBool SEC_PKCS12ValidData(char *buf, int bufLen, long int totalLength);