Copy as Markdown
/* -*- Mode: C++; tab-width: 4; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 2 -*- */
/* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
interface nsIUploadChannel2 : nsISupports
* Sets a stream to be uploaded by this channel with the specified
* Content-Type and Content-Length header values.
* Most implementations of this interface require that the stream:
* (1) implement threadsafe addRef and release
* (2) implement nsIInputStream::readSegments
* (3) implement nsISeekableStream::seek
* @param aStream
* The stream to be uploaded by this channel.
* @param aContentType
* This value will replace any existing Content-Type
* header on the HTTP request, regardless of whether
* or not its empty.
* @param aContentLength
* A value of -1 indicates that the length of the stream should be
* determined by calling the stream's |available| method.
* @param aMethod
* The HTTP request method to set on the stream.
* @param aStreamHasHeaders
* True if the stream already contains headers for the HTTP request.
void explicitSetUploadStream(in nsIInputStream aStream,
in ACString aContentType,
in long long aContentLength,
in ACString aMethod,
in boolean aStreamHasHeaders);
* Value of aStreamHasHeaders from the last successful call to
* explicitSetUploadStream. TRUE indicates the attached upload stream
* contains request headers.
readonly attribute boolean uploadStreamHasHeaders;
* Clones the upload stream. May only be called in the parent process.
* aContentLength could be -1 in case the size of the stream is unknown,
* otherwise it will contain the known size of the stream.
nsIInputStream cloneUploadStream(out long long aContentLength);