/* -*- Mode: C++; tab-width: 4; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 4 -*- */
/* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
* An instance of this interface can be used to throttle the uploads
* of a group of associated channels.
interface nsIInputChannelThrottleQueue : nsISupports
* Initialize this object with the mean and maximum bytes per
* second that will be allowed. Neither value may be zero, and
* the maximum must not be less than the mean.
* @param aMeanBytesPerSecond
* Mean number of bytes per second.
* @param aMaxBytesPerSecond
* Maximum number of bytes per second.
void init(in unsigned long aMeanBytesPerSecond, in unsigned long aMaxBytesPerSecond);
* Internal use only. Get the values set by init method.
[noscript] readonly attribute unsigned long meanBytesPerSecond;
[noscript] readonly attribute unsigned long maxBytesPerSecond;
* Return the number of bytes that are available to the caller in
* this time slice.
* @param aRemaining
* The number of bytes available to be processed
* @return the number of bytes allowed to be processed during this
* time slice; this will never be greater than aRemaining.
unsigned long available(in unsigned long aRemaining);
* Record a successful read.
* @param aBytesRead
* The number of bytes actually read.
void recordRead(in unsigned long aBytesRead);
* Return the number of bytes allowed through this queue. This is
* the sum of all the values passed to recordRead. This method is
* primarily useful for testing.
unsigned long long bytesProcessed();
* Wrap the given input stream in a new input stream which
* throttles the incoming data.
* @param aInputStream the input stream to wrap
* @return a new input stream that throttles the data.
nsIAsyncInputStream wrapStream(in nsIInputStream aInputStream);
* A throttled input channel can be managed by an
* nsIInputChannelThrottleQueue to limit how much data is sent during
* a given time slice.
interface nsIThrottledInputChannel : nsISupports
* The queue that manages this channel. Multiple channels can
* share a single queue. A null value means that no throttling
* will be done.
attribute nsIInputChannelThrottleQueue throttleQueue;