/* -*- Mode: C++; tab-width: 4; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 4 -*- */
/* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
* This interface identifies a proxy server.
interface nsIProxyInfo : nsISupports
* This attribute specifies the hostname of the proxy server.
readonly attribute AUTF8String host;
* This attribute specifies the port number of the proxy server.
readonly attribute long port;
* This attribute specifies the type of the proxy server as an ASCII string.
* Some special values for this attribute include (but are not limited to)
* the following:
* "http" HTTP proxy (or SSL CONNECT for HTTPS)
* "https" HTTP proxying over TLS connection to proxy
* "socks" SOCKS v5 proxy
* "socks4" SOCKS v4 proxy
* "direct" no proxy
* "unknown" unknown proxy (see nsIProtocolProxyService::resolve)
* A future version of this interface may define additional types.
readonly attribute ACString type;
* This attribute specifies flags that modify the proxy type. The value of
* this attribute is the bit-wise combination of the Proxy Flags defined
* below. Any undefined bits are reserved for future use.
readonly attribute unsigned long flags;
* This attribute specifies flags that were used by nsIProxyProtocolService when
* creating this ProxyInfo element.
readonly attribute unsigned long resolveFlags;
* Specifies a proxy username.
readonly attribute ACString username;
* Specifies a proxy password.
readonly attribute ACString password;
* This attribute specifies the failover timeout in seconds for this proxy.
* If a nsIProxyInfo is reported as failed via nsIProtocolProxyService::
* getFailoverForProxy, then the failed proxy will not be used again for this
* many seconds.
readonly attribute unsigned long failoverTimeout;
* This attribute specifies the proxy to failover to when this proxy fails.
attribute nsIProxyInfo failoverProxy;
* Specifies an ID related to the source of this proxy configuration. If
* it is created in response to an extension API, it will be the extension ID.
attribute ACString sourceId;
* Any non-empty value will be passed directly as Proxy-Authorization header
* value for the CONNECT request attempt. However, this header set on the
* resource request itself takes precedence.
readonly attribute ACString proxyAuthorizationHeader;
* An optional key used for additional isolation of this proxy connection.
readonly attribute ACString connectionIsolationKey;
* The following "Proxy Flags" may be bit-wise combined to construct the
* flags attribute defined on this interface. All unspecified bits are
* reserved for future use.
* This flag is set if the proxy is to perform name resolution itself. If
* this is the case, the hostname is used in some fashion, and we shouldn't
* do any form of DNS lookup ourselves.
const unsigned short TRANSPARENT_PROXY_RESOLVES_HOST = 1 << 0;