Copy as Markdown
/* -*- Mode: C++; tab-width: 4; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 4 -*- */
/* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
[scriptable, builtinclass, uuid(3756047a-fa2b-4b45-9948-3b5f8fc375e7)]
interface nsIProxiedProtocolHandler : nsIProtocolHandler
/** Create a new channel with the given proxyInfo
* @param uri the channel uri
* @param proxyInfo any proxy information that has already been determined,
* or null if channel should later determine the proxy on its own using
* @param proxyResolveFlags used if the proxy is later determined
* from nsIProtocolProxyService::asyncResolve
* @param proxyURI used if the proxy is later determined from
* nsIProtocolProxyService::asyncResolve with this as the proxyURI name.
* Generally this is the same as uri (or null which has the same
* effect), except in the case of websockets which wants to bootstrap
* to an http:// channel but make its proxy determination based on
* a ws:// uri.
* @param aLoadInfo used to evaluate who initated the resource request.
nsIChannel newProxiedChannel(in nsIURI uri, in nsIProxyInfo proxyInfo,
in unsigned long proxyResolveFlags,
in nsIURI proxyURI,
in nsILoadInfo aLoadInfo);