Copy as Markdown
/* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
interface nsIAsyncVerifyRedirectReadyCallback : nsISupports
* Asynchronous callback when redirected channel finishes the preparation for
* completing the verification procedure.
* @param result
* SUCCEEDED if preparation for redirection verification succceed.
* If FAILED the redirection must be aborted.
void readyToVerify(in nsresult result);
* Implemented by chrome side of IPC protocols that support redirect responses.
interface nsIParentRedirectingChannel : nsIParentChannel
* Called when the channel got a response that redirects it to a different
* URI. The implementation is responsible for calling the redirect observers
* on the child process and provide the decision result to the callback.
* @param newURI
* the URI we redirect to
* @param callback
* redirect result callback, usage is compatible with how
* nsIChannelEventSink defines it
void startRedirect(in nsIChannel newChannel,
in uint32_t redirectFlags,
in nsIAsyncVerifyRedirectCallback callback);
* Called to new channel when the original channel got Redirect2Verify
* response from child. Callback will be invoked when the new channel
* finishes the preparation for Redirect2Verify and can be called immediately.
* @param callback
* redirect ready callback, will be called when redirect verification
* procedure can proceed.
void continueVerification(in nsIAsyncVerifyRedirectReadyCallback callback);
* Called after we are done with redirecting process and we know if to
* redirect or not. Forward the redirect result to the child process. From
* that moment the nsIParentChannel implementation expects it will be
* forwarded all notifications from the 'real' channel.
* Primarilly used by HttpChannelParent::OnRedirectResult and kept as
* mActiveChannel and mRedirectChannel in that class.
void completeRedirect(in nsresult succeeded);