Copy as Markdown
/* -*- Mode: C++; tab-width: 2; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 4 -*- */
/* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
* nsILoadGroupChild provides a hierarchy of load groups so that the
* root load group can be used to conceptually tie a series of loading
* operations into a logical whole while still leaving them separate
* for the purposes of cancellation and status events.
[builtinclass, scriptable, uuid(02efe8e2-fbbc-4718-a299-b8a09c60bf6b)]
interface nsILoadGroupChild : nsISupports
* The parent of this load group. It is stored with
* a nsIWeakReference/nsWeakPtr so there is no requirement for the
* parentLoadGroup to out live the child, nor will the child keep a
* reference count on the parent.
attribute nsILoadGroup parentLoadGroup;
* The nsILoadGroup associated with this nsILoadGroupChild
readonly attribute nsILoadGroup childLoadGroup;
* The rootLoadGroup is the recursive parent of this
* load group where parent is defined as parentlLoadGroup if set
* or childLoadGroup.loadGroup as a backup. (i.e. parentLoadGroup takes
* precedence.) The nsILoadGroup child is the root if neither parent
* nor loadgroup attribute is specified.
readonly attribute nsILoadGroup rootLoadGroup;