Copy as Markdown
/* -*- Mode: C++; tab-width: 2; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 4 -*- */
/* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
* nsIFileURL provides access to the underlying nsIFile object corresponding to
* an URL. The URL scheme need not be file:, since other local protocols may
* map URLs to files (e.g., resource:).
[scriptable, builtinclass, uuid(e91ac988-27c2-448b-b1a1-3822e1ef1987)]
interface nsIFileURL : nsIURL
* Get the nsIFile corresponding to this URL.
* - Returns a reference to an immutable object. Callers must clone
* before attempting to modify the returned nsIFile object. NOTE: this
* constraint might not be enforced at runtime, so beware!!
readonly attribute nsIFile file;
[scriptable, builtinclass, uuid(a588b6f2-d2b9-4024-84c7-be3368546b57)]
interface nsIFileURLMutator : nsISupports
* - Marks the inner URI implementation as one that supports nsIFileURL.
[must_use, noscript] void markFileURL();
* - Setter clones the nsIFile object (allowing the caller to safely modify
* the nsIFile object after setting it on this interface).
[must_use, noscript] void setFile(in nsIFile aFile);