Copy as Markdown
/* -*- Mode: IDL; tab-width: 2; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 2 -*- */
/* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this file,
* You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/.
* This interface is supported by command events, which are dispatched to
* XUL elements as a result of mouse or keyboard activation.
interface XULCommandEvent : UIEvent
* Command events support the same set of modifier keys as mouse and key
readonly attribute boolean ctrlKey;
readonly attribute boolean shiftKey;
readonly attribute boolean altKey;
readonly attribute boolean metaKey;
* Command events use the same button values as mouse events.
* The button will be 0 if the command was not caused by a mouse event.
readonly attribute short button;
* The input source, if this event was triggered by a mouse event.
readonly attribute unsigned short inputSource;
* If the command event was redispatched because of a command= attribute
* on the original target, sourceEvent will be set to the original DOM Event.
* Otherwise, sourceEvent is null.
readonly attribute Event? sourceEvent;
* Creates a new command event with the given attributes.
void initCommandEvent(DOMString type,
optional boolean canBubble = false,
optional boolean cancelable = false,
optional Window? view = null,
optional long detail = 0,
optional boolean ctrlKey = false,
optional boolean altKey = false,
optional boolean shiftKey = false,
optional boolean metaKey = false,
optional short buttonArg = 0,
optional Event? sourceEvent = null,
optional unsigned short inputSource = 0);