/* -*- Mode: C++; tab-width: 4; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 4 -*- */
/* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
* An interface to the U2FTokenManager singleton.
* This should be used only by the WebAuthn browser UI prompts.
interface nsIU2FTokenManager : nsISupports
* Resumes the current WebAuthn/U2F transaction if that matches the given
* transaction ID. This is used only when direct attestation was requested
* and we have to wait for user input to proceed.
* @param aTransactionID : The ID of the transaction to resume.
* @param aForceNoneAttestation : The user might enforce none attestation.
void resumeRegister(in uint64_t aTransactionID,
in bool aForceNoneAttestation);
* Cancels the current WebAuthn/U2F transaction if that matches the given
* transaction ID.
* @param aTransactionID : The ID of the transaction to cancel.
void cancel(in uint64_t aTransactionID);