/* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
* The nsIWebPageDescriptor interface allows content being displayed in one
* window to be loaded into another window without refetching it from the
interface nsIWebPageDescriptor : nsISupports
* Tells the object to load the page specified by the page descriptor.
* @note, currently aPageDescriptor must be an nsISHEntry object.
* @throws NS_ERROR_FAILURE -
void loadPageAsViewSource(in nsISupports aPageDescriptor);
* Retrieves the page descriptor for the curent document.
* @note, currentDescriptor is currently always an nsISHEntry object or null.
readonly attribute nsISupports currentDescriptor;