/* -*- Mode: IDL; tab-width: 2; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 2 -*- */
/* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
* The nsIWebNavigationInfo interface exposes a way to get information
* on the capabilities of Gecko webnavigation objects.
interface nsIWebNavigationInfo : nsISupports
* Returned by isTypeSupported to indicate lack of support for a type.
* @note this is guaranteed not to change, so that boolean tests can be done
* on the return value if isTypeSupported to detect whether a type is
* supported at all.
const unsigned long UNSUPPORTED = 0;
* Returned by isTypeSupported to indicate that a type is supported as an
const unsigned long IMAGE = 1;
* Returned by isTypeSupported to indicate that a type is supported via an
* NPAPI ("Netscape 4 API") plug-in. This is not the value returned for
* "XPCOM plug-ins".
const unsigned long PLUGIN = 2;
* @note Other return types may be added here in the future as they become
* Returned by isTypeSupported to indicate that a type is supported via some
* other means.
const unsigned long OTHER = 1 << 15;
* Query whether aType is supported.
* @param aType the MIME type in question.
* @param aWebNav the nsIWebNavigation object for which the request
* is being made. This is allowed to be null. If it is non-null,
* the return value of this method may depend on the exact state of
* aWebNav and the values set through nsIWebBrowserSetup; otherwise
* the method will assume that the caller is interested in information
* about nsIWebNavigation objects in their default state.
* @return an enum value indicating whether and how aType is supported.
* @note This method may rescan plugins to ensure that they're properly
* registered for the types they support.
unsigned long isTypeSupported(in ACString aType, in nsIWebNavigation aWebNav);