Copy as Markdown
/* -*- Mode: C++; tab-width: 2; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 2 -*- */
/* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
interface nsIBrowserProfileMigrator : nsISupports
* profile items to migrate. use with migrate().
const unsigned short ALL = 0x0000;
/* 0x01 used to be used for settings, but was removed. */
const unsigned short COOKIES = 0x0002;
const unsigned short HISTORY = 0x0004;
const unsigned short FORMDATA = 0x0008;
const unsigned short PASSWORDS = 0x0010;
const unsigned short BOOKMARKS = 0x0020;
const unsigned short OTHERDATA = 0x0040;
const unsigned short SESSION = 0x0080;
* Copy user profile information to the current active profile.
* @param aItems list of data items to migrate. see above for values.
* @param aStartup helper interface which is non-null if called during startup.
* @param aProfile profile to migrate from, if there is more than one.
void migrate(in unsigned short aItems, in nsIProfileStartup aStartup, in jsval aProfile);
* A bit field containing profile items that this migrator
* offers for import.
* @param aProfile the profile that we are looking for available data
* to import
* @return Promise containing a bit field containing profile items (see above)
* @note a return value of 0 represents no items rather than ALL.
jsval getMigrateData(in jsval aProfile);
* Get the last time data from this browser was modified
* @return a promise that resolves to a JS Date object
* Get whether or not there is any data that can be imported from this
* browser (i.e. whether or not it is installed, and there exists
* a user profile)
* @return a promise that resolves with a boolean.
* An enumeration of available profiles. If the import source does
* not support profiles, this attribute is null.
* @return a promise that resolves with an array of profiles or null.
* Whether the source browser data is locked/in-use meaning migration likely
* won't succeed and the user should be warned.
readonly attribute boolean sourceLocked;